Who takes this course?
AusHealth’s Alcohol Education, Awareness & AlcoQuant Breathalyser Training is a requirement for:
- AusHealth Collectors
- In-house elected collection officers for organisations.
This course is a two-part course alongside our Drug & Alcohol Collector Training. You cannot be fully certified without completing both courses successfully.
This course ensures employees are tested respectively with reasonable cause, and specimens are collected and tested properly.
What will I learn?
This course ensures testing participants are treated respectively with reasonable cause, and specimens are properly collected.
In this course, you will learn:
- The many effects of drug and alcohol misuse in the workplace
- How and when to test a person with reasonable cause
- How to use the AS 3547:2019 breath alcohol testing device
- How to use the AlcoQuant Breathalyser device (used universally across Australia) in both passive and active modes
- How to access and print AlcoQuant Breathalyser data
- How to contribute to a safe and productive workplace for all colleagues.
All our courses are conducted by knowledgeable and experienced AusHealth trainers.
How do I get certified?
The Alcohol Education, Awareness & AlcoQuant Breathalyser Training is a one-off, one-hour training conducted either online, in your workspace or one of our AusHealth head offices.
You will need to attend and participate in the training to receive certification.
Participants will receive an AusHealth Alcohol Education, Awareness & AlcoQuant Breathalyser Certification recognised by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA).