On-Site Employee Vaccinations
Why are vaccinations important?
If you’re co-working in an office environment or in constant contact with others, it’s important to be proactive with your personal health.
This includes being up-to-date with all necessary vaccinations – including flu and COVID-19.
Hosting an AusHealth in-person vaccination clinic at your workplace bypasses the need for employees to obtain a jab around their workday. It also cuts down the amount of sick days spent on preventable illnesses.
AusHealth has a number of common vaccinations that can be administered by a travelling nurse, all across Australia.
What does AusHealth offer?
As AusHealth is one of the suppliers on the Vaccination Administration Partners Program Panel (VAPP) approved by the Department of Health, we can administer a number of vaccinations:
- COVID-19 primary doses & boosters:
- Pfizer (Comirnaty) primary doses and boosters
- Moderna (Spikevax) primary doses and boosters
- Novavax (Nuvaxovid) primary doses and boosters
- AstraZeneca (Vaxzeria) primary doses.
- Flu shots
- Japanese Encephalitis vaccinations
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis
Note: You can receive a COVID-19 dose and influenza shot in the same day, making it easier to protect your workforce against the Twindemic.
What are my clinic options?
- On-site vaccination — an AusHealth nurse will travel to you and conduct a workplace clinic
- Chemist flu vouchers — purchase a package of influenza vouchers redeemable for your organisation at local partnering chemists
- AusHealth head office clinic — Drop in to our comfortable offices in Adelaide, Brisbane or Melbourne
What do our services include?
- Clinic fees and online booking
- Vaccination fee per dose
- Upload of vaccination records to immunisation register
- Lollipops and other treats
Note: As government funding covers COVID-19 vaccinations, you only need to pay for the nurse’s time to administer.
Our licenses & accreditations
AusHealth Work is a licensed vaccine service provider in all States and Territories in Australia. Our systems and processes are independently audited and certified to the highest quality and safety standards, assuring our clients of the very best service.