Who takes this course?
AusHealth’s Collector Refresher Course is designed for individuals and workplaces conducting specimen collection and testing.
This course is required by Collectors to maintain currency and ensure all operations are performed in line with current standards and regulations.
What will I learn?
AusHealth’s Drug & Alcohol Collector Refresher Course is designed to update the participants’ skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Current and relevant AS/NZS standards including AS 3547:2019, AS/NZS 4760:2019 &
- Any updated information on industry-specific requirements
- Current overview of drug and alcohol community trends
- Opportunity to refresh knowledge of specimen collection devices
- All current and relevant procedures for the collection, handling, packaging, storage and disposal of specimens (in line with relevant standards, industry bodies, and NATA-approved legislation).
AusHealth’s Collector Refresher Course can be completed as a skills and knowledge educational refresher and for professional development every three years.
How does AusHealth differ?
Our engaging sessions are run by experienced AusHealth trainers that provide practical, real life scenarios you may witness depending on your industry.
How will I get certified?
Upon completion of AusHealth’s Collector Refresher Course, participants will receive a certificate of completion that can be used for both professional development and internal client compliance.
All sessions are conducted by our team of highly experienced trainers.