Our Pathfinder Program provides a proven pathway to manage debtors at the back end of the revenue lifecycle.
Overseas and Medicare ineligible patients
Medicare eligible patients. Out of pocket costs
• Motor vehicle accident patients.
• Workers compensation - employer and insurer.
• Third party insurer - public liability claims or interstate motor vehicle accidents.
such as trade receivables, other receivables, contract assets and lease receivables.
• Payment plans and third-party payment assurances. Guarantor arrangements.
• Health fund and third-party debt funder administration.
• Gofundme arrangement liaison.
• Eligibility, exemptions and status assessments.
• Financial and compassionate hardship assessments.
• Billing and revenue management.
• Advanced mercantile agent services.
• Debt collection.
• Overseas patient repatriation back to home country (simple repatriation to intensive care).
Creates an immediate sense of urgency for payment.
Brings an objective perspective to finalising receivables.
Cost-efficient way to recover monies owed.
Helps mitigate the risk of dispute which increases with older debt.
Minimises time, financial and reputational risks.
Mitigates compliance risks (particularly in respect of ACCC and ASIC Guidelines).