There are times when positive debt recovery procedures fail
These broadly incorporate:
• Data washing and skip tracing.
• Letter of demand / final demand.
• Investigation and examination summons.
• Minor civil action (Claim).
• Company / business / individual / title searches.
• Legal advice.
• Service of documents & attendance at Court.
• Garnishee orders.
• Mortgagee letters.
• Examination and instalment orders.
• Payment arrangements, waivers and exemptions.
• Deferments, extensions and negotiated settlements.
• Disputed debt management. Negotiating account resolution.
• Bad debt / write-off recommendations.
• DHA reporting. Immigration and Citizenship offences or fraud (including Medicare Card).
• Other mercantile agent services where appropriate.