The Level 3 (L3) Surgical Mask is a single-use face mask for use in healthcare. The mask limits the passage of blood or body fluids through the mask layers for user protection.
Featuring multiple layers of lightweight material, the mask provides comfort and breathability.
L3 Surgical Masks are made in Australia using 98% Australian Sourced material.
The Level 3 Surgical Mask is designed to meet Australian Standard AS 4381:2015, the mask limits the passage of blood or body fluids through the mask layers.
- Designed to meet AS 4381:2015 Surgical Face Masks
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) 98%
- Differential pressure, mmH2O/cm2 <5.0
- Resistance to penetration by synthetic blood to 160mmHg
- Included on the TGA Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG)
- Inner carton dimensions designed for use in vending machines
- Non-sterile & Latex Free with ear loops
- Australian made