AusHealth Quality Policy
AusHealth Corporate Pty Ltd (“AusHealth”) is a professional service provider assisting Australian organisations, in turn allowing us to support medical research, improving the health of all. This is achieved through:
- AusHealth Work – delivering workplace health, safety and wellbeing services and products.
- AusHealth Hospitals – managing patient payment solutions for Australian hospitals.
- AusHealth Research – translating and commercialising hospitals research into leading edge medical technologies and treatments.
AusHealth is committed to providing high-quality products and services and as such we have established and implemented an Integrated Management System, compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 ‘Quality management systems – Requirements’.
AusHealth is committed to:
- Providing products and services in accordance with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Establishing and implementing quality objectives at relevant divisional and organisational strategic levels;
- Monitoring and regularly reviewing quality objectives for continued suitability and to ensure key performance indicators or benchmarks are met;
- Consistently providing products and services that meet the expectations of our customers and other interested parties;
- Monitoring the fulfillment of customer satisfaction in order to meet and exceed expectations; and
- Ensuring resources needed for the Integrated Management System are available.
- Management is responsible for:
- Implementing this Policy in their area of responsibility.
- Employees are responsible for:
- Understanding and complying with the requirements of documented policies and procedures which are implemented within the Integrated Management System.
AusHealth will continually improve overall quality performance by means of the Integrated Management System, consistent with quality objectives and this Policy.
Management fully endorses this Quality Policy and the formal Integrated Management System that has been implemented nationally, through all divisions. It is the responsibility of AusHealth employees to ensure it is continually understood, applied and maintained throughout the company.